Thursday, August 4, 2011

A question of fairness from Elizabeth Potter

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Something I received from a reader who wanted us to post this.
Gopalan Nair,
Fremont, California, USA


Human rights for everyone
Thursday, August 4, 2011 3:57 PM
From: "Elizabeth Potter"
Add sender to ContactsTo: nair.gopalan@yahoo.comHi Gopalan

America was built on the principles of equality and basic human rights for all. Recent mosque protests and congressional hearings on American Muslims are all unfortunate examples of a rising tide of fear that lead to intolerance and inequality. This climate of suspicion towards our fellow Americans compromises the great values that our country was founded upon. We've put together a 2 minute film in response that I believe you and the readers of Singapore Dissident will be interested in sharing, watching, and discussing:

Video: http://myfellowamerican.us

It would be great if you could post or tweet about this video. The site also has many other cool features including the ability to share your own stories and you can even take the "My Fellow American" pledge. If you are able to help, please let me know - I'd love to share your post or tweet with my team. I am here if you have any questions. Thank you so much.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Potter
Unity Productions Foundation
myfellowamerican.us
facebook.com/MyFellowAmericanProject
@usmuslimstories

1 comment:

Gopalan Nair said...

Please do not send comments for this post. Send them directly to the writer. My purpose in posting this was only to publicize the writer's Email and video.