Saturday, January 12, 2008

A letter from a Singaporean

Good Day Mr. Nair,

Greetings from Singapore. I've read your articles in your blogspot and I must say, I truly admire and salute you. Thank you for those awesome articles. Thank you for breathing life into my soul. You don't know how great it feels like when you know you are not alone. Hope you don't mind me linking yours from my personal webpage: www.1stpressure.multiply.com. I had wanted to give a review on your articles but afraid my frail words do you and your articles injustice. Keep hope alive! By the way, I wanted to write a blog article with regards to our president, but dropped the idea halfway somehow. To me, Singapore's presidents should be called Presence instead...coz that's what they do literally...being present here and there, occasionally!

Regards,
Rashid

No comments: