Saturday, January 12, 2008

Latest. No response from Mr. Hri Kumar and others.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today is Saturday January 12, 2008 in Fremont, Northern California.

In my recent blog post on Tuesday, January 8, 2008 The Singapore Legal Profession. An odd place where dishonesty is rewarded and integrity punished!, I had deliberately and with intention accused Mr. Hri Kumar and 5 other lawyers of dishonesty. I have said they have betrayed their profession and the law.

My blogpost was not written in jest. It was written as a lawyer and about them and the state of law in Singapore.

Any other self respecting lawyer would have taken umbrage if such statements were untrue. My blog, as you are aware, is read widely not only in Singapore but also around the world. In particular it is read by almost the entire legal profession in Singapore.

I am as you are aware, an attorney in good standing at the California Bar.

Up till now, I have not heard of any action by any of them against me for what I wrote. This by itself speaks volumes about them and the state of the law in Singapore.

Gopalan Nair
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: gopalnair@us-immigrationlaw.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr G Nair!
I'm so glad you have now decided to write as freq as b4 instead of once a week as you declared 3-4 articles ago.Things here are developing so fast you have to be on your toes and be ready any time to write to comment, refute or challenge.
Your postings are a breath of fresh air here as we are continually bombarded with LKY's propaganda via his media sans any criticism and cynicism of any PAP leader or his Govt's self-served policies.My family and I are so glad that besides CSJ and JBJ, brave people like you exist to confront the powerful greedy leaders here.As one of your readers wrote, with so much money they grab from the State coffers, they have money coming out of their ears! How long more will these "Robber Barons" get away with it?
Thank you so much and please continue to write your pieces as and when you read/hear about the injustice,corruption and self-served actions of our PAP Oligarchy.You cannot afford to write just once a week.You are like a real-time investigative journalist not a weekly columnist.
One day when much-awaited true democracy and decency comes to Singapore and the much-hated PAP leadership is overthrown by the people just awoken from their fear-induced hypnosis by LKY and his cronies, you, CSJ,JBJ and some others will be vindicated and hailed as national heroes! I just hope that when that day arrives, I'll still be alive and lucid (I'm already 68)to shed tears of joy and embrace each one of you few good men! You fought back whilst most others cowed in fear and helplessness! Best wishes and regards!Always remember many of us open your blog and CSJ's every morning before the PAP's propaganda ST. God bless!